The NMRV reducer is a new type of reducer, also known as the RV reducer. "NMRV" is a general term that refers to aluminum case gear units, which are commonly referred to internationally as "NMRV gear units.". The main components include oil seal, oil plug, worm gear box, ball bearing, output shaft, worm gear, worm, output shaft, motor connecting plate (flange), output shaft cover, hexagon socket head screw, double round key, gasket, etc.
Main features of the NMRV reducer:
The weight of the NMRV reducer is relatively light, and the shell is made of aluminum alloy casting. It has the advantages of light weight, superior strength, beautiful appearance, high heat dissipation performance, long service life, noiseless movement, and convenient and simple connection with the motor. Convenient installation. The NMRV reducer is a relatively practical transmission device, and its appearance design and integration are more in line with the needs of the public than other types of reducers. Although the RV reducer made of aluminum alloy casting only emerged in 2007, its application field and popularity are even superior to other types of reducers. It is a reducer with high practicality, and it is a fusion of advanced technology at home and abroad. The NMRV reducer is extremely convenient to connect with ordinary motors, continuously variable transmissions, and flange type electromagnetic clutch brake sets, and does not require a coupling to connect. It can be installed in all directions, and the output torque is relatively large, and the work is relatively stable.
Precautions for using the NMRV reducer:
1. If the operating environment of the NMRV reducer is lower than - 30 ℃ or higher than 60-30 ℃, it is necessary to replace the oil seal made of special materials;
2. The motor matched with the NMRV reducer must be suitable for working in a low-temperature environment, and the power of the motor must meet the torque requirements during low-temperature starting;
3. Before being put into use, the viscosity of the lubricating oil will be high, and the machine should be put into no-load test run before loading to avoid causing equipment failure;
4. When using the NMRV gear unit, replace the lubricating oil after 150-400 hours of operation, and the subsequent oil change gear unit cycle is less than or equal to 4000 hours;
5. Regularly check the weight and quality of the oil, retain enough lubricating oil, and timely replace the oil mixed with impurities or deteriorated. The operating coefficient of the NMRV reducer depends on the actual operating environment. When selecting an appropriate service coefficient, factors such as the nature of the load at the output end, the time of daily operation, and the frequency of startup must be considered.
Main materials of NMRV reducer:
1. Body, die cast aluminum alloy;
2. Worm shaft, 20 Crq steel, high-temperature treatment;
3. Worm gear, nickel bronze alloy;
4. Aluminum alloy body, sandblasting and surface anti-corrosion treatment;
5. Cast iron body, painted with bIu RA5010 paint.